"BOORAGOON DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY"
House - BOORAGOON WA
Located adjacent to WESTFIELD BOORAGOON this opportunity is on the market and all expressions of interest are invited.
567 Marmion Street, Booragoon is “ONE” of a kind. Having two street frontages and no rear set back the development opportunities are also enhanced by the pedestrian path on the East boundary. Suited to many developments it’s time to do your due diligence and work out what this property is worth to you before you miss this “ONE” opportunity.
– 2107M2 R100 Mixed Use Zoning
– DUAL STREET FRONTAGE Marmion St and Colleran Way
– No rear setbacks
– North facing 30M front boundary
– South facing 30M rear boundary
– Rental income “As is” Circa $120,000 PA
– 6 Townhouses in total. 4 rented and 2 owner occupied
– 4 currently leased for 12 months or less TBC at time of request.
– All townhouses are 3 bed 1 bath and 2 car bays.
If you require any further information you are welcome to call Andrew on 0419945678.
Interested in knowing what is happening in your suburb and potentially what your property might be worth in today’s market then call Andrew for an obligation free market appraisal today.
Exclusive Listing Agent ANDREW MULCAHY on 0419945678.
- 18 bed
- 6 bath
- 12 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,107 m²
- 12 Garage