House Sold - WILLAGEE WA
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
Whether you’re a first home buyer, renovator, astute investor or small project developer, this ONE is for you!
Possibilities are endless with this 3 bedroom character home on a large 751sqm block.
Be welcomed by gorgeous wooden polished floorboards to the a spacious entrance or sitting room, a large light and bright lounge to the front of the home overlooking the kitchen with modern appliances.
With 3 spacious bedrooms you can relax in comfort or spend your day outside in the easy-care garden, entertain friends under the large alfresco OR tinker away in your HUGE powered workshop fit for all those DIY projects or running a small business from home.
Thinking of a small development project? No problem! This property is zoned R40/60 and like its neighbours, can be subdivided!
– Character home built in 1957
– Large Master Bedroom with large built-in robes
– Double-sized second bedroom
– Bathroom with shower and bath
– Large kitchen with dishwasher and modern appliances
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Sleepout or third bedroom
– Gas heater
– Undercover area overlooking lush green lawns and shady trees
– Double lock-up powered garage/workshop
– Single carport with rear access
– 751 sqm block
– Zoned R40/60
– Currently tenanted until January 2022 at $440 per week
– Directly opposite Archibald Street shopping precinct and cafes
– Short walk to beautiful Carawatha Park,
– Easy access to public transport
– Nearby schools include Caralee Community School, Melville Primary School and Murdoch University
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 751 m²
- 2 Garage