House Sold - MOUNT PLEASANT WA
WALK TO THE RIVER
Circa 1993 and on a “GREEN TITLE 441M2 BLOCK” this property is immaculately presented and offered for sale. Location is everything with this property being just a short 400m stroll to the Swan River and with the convenience of the Queens Road shopping and Woolworths close by you will love living in “Mt Pleasant”.
Featuring a 17.3 metre frontage and loads of off street parking the options are endless here for the downsizer with the van, small family buyer, astute investor possibly looking to build new in the future.
Featuring two living areas and a large alfresco area your entertaining options are well looked after. Internally FRESHLY PAINTED and NEW CARPET to the bedrooms and lounge give this property a fresh new feel and welcomes you to view and offer on this property that will move fast.
Features include but not limited to:
– Evaporative air conditioning
– Electric oven
– Gas cook top and hot water
– Gas heating bayonets
– WIR to master
– Master with ensuite
– Potential to add value through further renovations and addition
– Mount Pleasant Primary and Applecross High catchment
Interested in knowing what is happening in your suburb and potentially what your property might be worth in today’s market then call Andrew for an obligation free market appraisal today.
Exclusive Listing Agent ANDREW MULCAHY on 0419 945 678.
* The above information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy of the information and all interested parties should make their own independent enquiries relating to the information provided and place no reliance on it. Any chattels depicted or described in the information are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 441 m²
- 2 Garage