House Sold - PALMYRA WA
IDYLLIC 1920’s CHARACTER RETREAT
A much cherished family home for over 30 years, this gorgeous 1920’s BRICK & IRON character classic has retained all of its authentic charm whilst being meticulously renovated, seamless indoor outdoor living and the most amazing tranquil garden surrounds.
Perched on a private 608sqm corner block (entry off Hammad Street), a high brick wall perfectly framed the charming appeal with front verandah and double door entry that opens to the delightful ornate attributes including sky high ceilings, picture rails and sparkling jarrah floors.
With 3 generous bedrooms (master with huge WIR), era correct bathroom with fabulous claw foot bath, original fireplace and stunning window features throughout.
The rear of the home has been impeccably renovated and extended to encompass separate lounge, open plan kitchen and meals and seamless connection to an outdoor paradise for entertaining that must be seen.
Outside, the elevated rear porch is the perfect alfresco dining and coffee spot with terraced gardens, feature paving and deck for larger gatherings and bird life galore from the scenic tree backdrop.
This treasured and much loved home is now for genuine sale. Be quick to book your inspection of this unforgettable and wonderful home in a location to take advantage of wonderful neighbours and amenities on your doorstep!
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 wc’s
– Rebuilt laundry and outside toilet
– Brick and iron with W/B extension
– Beautiful lounge area, separate meals
– Jarrah floors, original high ceilings, picture rails and fireplace
– Delightful reticulated gardens, decks and entertaining spaces
– Ceiling fans and gas connected
– Stunning attention to detail throughout
– Renovated chefs kitchen
– Parks, schools, shops and transport just a short walk away
– Double carport
– Private and secluded corner block
Contact Exclusive Listing Agent Michael Forzatti on 0419 904 907
* The above information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy of the information and all interested parties should make their own independent enquiries relating to the information provided and place no reliance on it. Any chattels depicted or described in the information are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 608 m²
- 2 Garage