House Sold - BOORAGOON WA
“RENOVATED FAMILY ENTERTAINER DUAL SCHOOL INTAKE ZONE”
Built in 1976 and sitting on 688 M2 this family home is “ONE” that you do not want to miss!
Featuring a LARGE open plan kitchen, meals and living area that flows out to an extensive outdoor entertaining area. Well-appointed kitchen and fully renovated bathrooms make this property ready to move in and /or a great investment for maximum return with it falling in the DUAL Applecross and Rossmoyne High catchment areas. Multiple living areas, good sized rooms and surrounded by parks and lakes the kids will have room to spread out and enjoy living in this desirable pocket of BOORAGOON. Just a short stroll to WESTFIELD BOORAGOON, Karoonda Reserve and Booragoon Lake and the BULLCREEK Train Station.
Features include but not limited to:
– 4 beds plus study nook
– Split system air-conditioning units
– Multiple living areas
– Servery window kitchen to outdoor area
– Gas cook top and electric oven
– Gas heating bayonet
– Bay window and feature doors
– Large laundry and ample storage
– Fresh paint and well presented
– Mature gardens with BORE retic
– Mature gardens and shed
– Security system and screens
– Room for the boat and or the van
Interested in knowing what is happening in your suburb and potentially what your property might be worth in today’s market then call Andrew for an obligation free market appraisal today.
Exclusive Listing Agent ANDREW MULCAHY on 0419 945 678.
* The above information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy of the information and all interested parties should make their own independent enquiries relating to the information provided and place no reliance on it. Any chattels depicted or described in the information are not included in the sale unless specified in the
Offer and Acceptance.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 688 m²
- 2 Garage