House Sold - BOORAGOON WA
Built in 1988 and sprawling over 894m2 of Booragoon’s “DRESS CIRCLE” this impressive residence will have you captured by its warmth and character. Viewing this property is a must.
Located just steps from Westfield Booragoon, Booragoon Primary School and Applecross High this property offers you an incredible lifestyle complete with space, luxury and convenience.
With multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, a true resort feel pool and outdoor area, large oversized bedrooms and ceiling heights, you truly will fall in love with this massive family home built for all seasons.
Features include but not limited to:
– Renovated kitchen, laundry and bathroom
– Below ground pool
– Double garage with workshop
– Walk in pantry wine cellar
– Master with Ensuite, retreat, walk-in robe and balcony
– 3 bathrooms 4 toilets
– Gas cooking, 2 gas heating outlets and gas fireplace.
– Mature gardens bore reticulated, including orange, lemon, pomelo, mandarin, avocado, passionfruit, fig, grapefruit, plum trees and more…
Interested in knowing what is happening in your suburb and potentially what your property might be worth in today’s market then call Andrew for an obligation free market appraisal today.
Exclusive Listing Agent ANDREW MULCAHY on 0419945678.
* The above information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy of the information and all interested parties should make their own independent enquiries relating to the information provided and place no reliance on it. Any chattels depicted or described in the information are not included in the sale unless specified in the
Offer and Acceptance.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 894 m²
- 2 Garage