House Sold - MELVILLE WA
CHARACTER GEM – ENTERTAINERS DREAM!
Nestled away behind a white fence with native garden surrounds, this ONE will definitely impress with its charming 1960’s character appeal that fuses beautifully with modern quality RENOVATIONS throughout.
The quaint and perfectly presented floorplan offers a light and bright open plan lounge area with gorgeous North facing outlook, separate meals with built in study nook and fully appointed kitchen with breakfast bar.
3 generous bedrooms, brilliant renovated bathroom with bath and shower plus multiple air conditioning units and ceiling fans.
The showpiece of this home is the elevated front entertaining deck and patio perfect for long summer get togethers, fully reticulated lawns and native gardens that set the ideal retreat feel and REMOTE DOUBLE GARAGE to top it off!
This street is renowned for its community vibe with wonderful neighborhood interaction and a fabulous location to access local schools, shops and transport.
– 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
– Separate lounge and meals
– Renovated kitchen and bathroom
– High Ceilings and jarrah boards
– Stunning outdoor living and alfresco
– Air conditioning units and fans
– Fully reticulated grounds
– Remote double garage
– Survey-Strata STREET FRONT BLOCK
Contact Exclusive Listing Agents Michael Forzatti on 0419 904 907 or Michael Jennings on 0404 045 153
* The above information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy of the information and all interested parties should make their own independent enquiries relating to the information provided and place no reliance on it. Any chattels depicted or described in the information are not included in the sale unless specified in the
Offer and Acceptance.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 353 m²
- 2 Garage