House Sold - BOORAGOON WA
Premier Family Location, Versatile Family Home
Burke and Gaynor Built in 1984 and sitting on 700 M2 this family home is “ONE” that you do not want to miss. Recently renovated in a true “RESORT STYLE” this LARGE FAMILY home has a versatile floor plan and can accommodate a growing family and or multiple generations. Quality fixtures and fittings sparkle alongside the below ground pool complete with your own DOLPHINS!! Large rooms, high ceilings, ample storage, additional parking for the toys along with great separation between multiple living areas will have you excited about 36 Ainsworth Loop.
Just a short stroll from this dress circle location is the Booragoon Leisure fit, Len Shearer Reserve, Wireless Hill, Westfield shopping Centre and many nature parks. Booragoon Primary and Applecross High School catchments. The kids can walk to Booragoon Primary School without crossing a single road.
Features include but not limited to:
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Solar system
– Solid wood flooring and feature tiles
– Feature doors and lighting
– Miele dishwasher Artusi Electric Oven
– Gas cooktop and heating options
– Aluminum bifold doors
– Below ground pool and low care designer gardens
– Skylights and much much more
Interested in knowing what is happening in your suburb and potentially what your property might be worth in today’s market then call Andrew for an obligation free market appraisal today.
Exclusive Listing Agent ANDREW MULCAHY on 0419945678.
* The above information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy of the information and all interested parties should make their own independent enquiries relating to the information provided and place no reliance on it. Any chattels depicted or described in the information are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- 3 Garage