House - BOORAGOON WA
A CLASS ABOVE THE REST
Built in 1985, recently EXTENDED AND RENOVATED this spacious family ENTERTAINER has a lot to offer. Its location is just steps from the Booragoon Primary School and on a super quite street. This location is part of BOORAGOON’S DRESS CIRCLE. Featuring the classic Booragoon layout with multiple sunken living areas including a large family living room with soaring ceilings lined on the rake and a TRUE SENCE OF GRANDEUR. Make sure you put this on your list of properties to view this weekend it will impress.
OVERSIZED BEDROOMS and an abundance of storage combines with a practical family friendly floor plan. All this and more, saturated in natural light from the perfectly orientated North facing rear capturing all the winter sun. OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING is taken care of with an impressive under roof ALFRESCO complete with gas and power for the MasterChef in all of us. A super impressive and rare BLACK GRANITE kitchen with Miele appliances will impress!!
Booragoon Leisure fit, Len Shearer Reserve, Wireless Hill, Westfield shopping Centre and many nature parks all within a short walk. Booragoon Primary and Applecross High School catchments.
Features include but not limited to:
– 2 walk in robes to master bed
– Built in robes to bedrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Feature gas heater to main living room
– Gas cook top and electric oven
– Bamboo and slate flooring
– Mains retic and mature gardens
– Large concrete floor garden shed
– Room for the van/boat and all the toys
Interested in knowing what is happening in your suburb and potentially what your property might be worth in today’s market then call Andrew for an obligation free market appraisal today.
Exclusive Listing Agent ANDREW MULCAHY on 0419945678.
* The above information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy of the information and all interested parties should make their own independent enquiries relating to the information provided and place no reliance on it. Any chattels depicted or described in the information are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 723 m²
- 3 Garage