House - MOUNT HAWTHORN WA
THE FAMILY SANCTUARY
Built in 1936 and sitting on 491M2 this character filled family home is “ONE” not to miss out on!!! As you walk down the central corridor past the 4 beds and 2 bathrooms you enter the rear portion of this grand old property completed approximately 1999. Now this is where your everyday living is elevated to new heights. Character space and WHAT AN ASPECT out over what even the photographer said was “one of the best gardens I have seen in a while”. A true feeling of SANCTUARY and lush green mature gardens complete with the rustic studio workshop and park bench.
Super quiet, convenient location. Off street parking for 2 cars in tandem. Great local facilities and schools. The Mount Hawthorn lifestyle awaits you!!
Features include but not limited to:
– NORTH FACING BACKYARD all year round sunshine
– Light and bright
– High ceilings complete with ceiling roses and period lighting
– High skirting boards stained glass windows and side lights
– Air conditioning
– Wood open fireplace
– Gas cook top electric oven
– Oversize family laundry and storage options
– Impressive Jarrah floorboards and wood feature doors and windows
– Mature gardens studio/workshop
Interested in knowing what is happening in your suburb and potentially what your property might be worth in today’s market then call Andrew for an obligation free market appraisal today.
Exclusive Listing Agent ANDREW MULCAHY on 0419945678.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 491 m²
- 2 Garage