House - BOORAGOON WA
THE RESORT ON BOORAGOON’S DRESS CIRCLE
Built in 1986 by “WILSON AND HART” and architecturally designed by Brian Wright, sitting on 709M2 this UNIQUE property has to be seen to be appreciated.
Designed and built to take advantage of the northern winter sun and with multiple entertaining and living areas space is in abundance in this property.
Soaring 6 metre cathedral ceilings and Jarrah lined feature walls along with curved internal walls make this property “ONE” not to be missed.
Boasting a central lagoon style pool built up to the edge of the kitchen and formal dining area. Large bedrooms, living areas and period features will have you captured as you dream of the possibilities in this DRESS CIRCLE classic Booragoon family home.
Just a short stroll from WESTFIELD Booragoon, Booragoon Leisure Fit and both Applecross High School and Booragoon primary. Put this one on your list to view this weekend!!
Features include but not limited to:
– 3 Split system Air Con units
– Lagoon pool with water feature
– Expansive West facing front balcony
– Gas cook top and electric oven
– Loads of built in cabinetry
– BIR’s to bedrooms
– Master with walk in and robe
– Ceiling fans
– Double lock up garage with automatic doors
– Multiple storage options
– Ability to add value through smart renovations and additions
– Great rental return for investors
– Mature established gardens
– Garden shed and good side access
Interested in knowing what is happening in your suburb and potentially what your property might be worth in today’s market then call Andrew for an obligation free market appraisal today.
Exclusive Listing Agent ANDREW MULCAHY on 0419945678.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 709 m²
- 2 Garage