House - WILLAGEE WA
Prepare to be pleasantly surprised upon entering this well presented, secure and private 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom PLUS study home.
Located in a quiet, tucked away cul-de-sac in the family-friendly community of Willagee, this lovely home presents an abundance of natural light and jarrah boards throughout it’s well thought out floor plan.
Be welcomed by a lovely front lounge/sitting room, spacious north facing master bedroom with renovated ensuite and walk in robe plus a separate study all overlooking the private front courtyard.
The open-plan living and meals is perfect for those family nights in whilst cooking in the well designed kitchen with gorgeous Caesar stone benchtops, stainless steel gas cooktop and oven, ample storage and dishwasher.
Love entertaining? Open the double French doors to the perfect outdoor entertaining alfresco with lots of space for family BBQ’s, easy care gardens, fruit trees and TWO sheds!
The renovated family bathroom and laundry is a breath of fresh air along with 2 secondary bedrooms with built-in robes and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
Main features include:
– 2000 built brick and tile home
– Master bedroom with renovated ensuite
– Bedroom 2 and 3 have built-in robes and ducted air conditioning
– Renovated family bathroom
– Separate Study
– Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and modern appliances
– 2 separate living areas
– Ducted reverse cycle and split system air conditioning
– Jarrah boards throughout well thought-out floorplan
– Easy-care reticulated gardens and gorgeous private outdoor entertaining alfresco area
– Cul-de-sac location
– Secure home with lockable gate and enclosed timber clad courtyard
– Security to all doors, windows and alarm system
– Remote lock up single garage PLUS additional parking
– 457 sqm GREEN titled block
– Private cul-de-sac location with local park at the end of the street
– Short walk to beautiful Carawatha Park, cafes and the Archibald Street shopping precinct
– Easy access to public transport
– Nearby schools include Caralee Community School, Melville Primary School and Murdoch University
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 457 m²
- 2 Garage