House Sold - MELVILLE WA
CHARACTER GEM IN TOP POSITION!
This lovely STREET FRONT classic Melville home is spacious and light filled and offers a nice blend of OPEN PLAN LIVING and separate living options. Positioned in a wonderfully elevated part of Melville, there is great potential for CITY & RIVER views from a second level!
The home sits on its own block of 478sqm and simply OOZES street appeal. With its clean modern feel combined with ornate character features, homes like this are hard to come by.
Inside the home comprises of three bedrooms, one bathroom and cottage style kitchen with quality bench-tops & modern appliances. There is a spacious lounge room with adjoining open plan dining zone.
The outside entertaining areas are equally as versatile. At the front of the home there is a lovely formal entrance, with classic porch that looks out to a secure & private grassed area, a lovely setting for young children to play.
At the rear of the home there is a superb scenario featuring a purpose built undercover alfresco entertaining area, with a second grassed yard space ideal for all year entertaining and gatherings! There is good access down both sides of the house, and a double carport with remote controlled roller door!
– Big bedrooms & living areas
– Built in robes
– Reverse cycle split system AC
– Stylish plantation shutters
– Upgraded windows & security screens
– Modern flooring in living areas
– Ornate high ceilings
– Double car port with roller door
– Reticulated gardens
– Large garden shed
– 478sqm block
This home has a very unique feel to it rarely found in dwellings of its era. It has an excellent flow and perfectly combines the older style features with a sense of space and tranquility.
Located on the doorstep of quality schools & local amenities, young families, couples and investor buyers will be very attracted to this ONE!
Contact Exclusive Listing Agent MICHAEL JENNINGS.
* The above information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy of the information and all interested parties should make their own independent enquiries relating to the information provided and place no reliance on it. Any chattels depicted or described in the information are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 478 m²
- 2 Garage